purdy
sculpey, get the hell on MSN!
I got a soldering mini-torch today, (basically a really strong jets pwoered lighter thing)
that mofo can BURN!
Oh yes !
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwANA8oSMlONU3Tyuh4vyNkAry1ydNYjLpEk5ZESqJ6N3u5kZ hEIWFF*jrD7XmqVldw1IFovYJpr6lnt2siJL4wdYz8vl28O/Spawn.jpg?dc=4675467416272823470[/img]
purdy
sculpey, get the hell on MSN!
I got a soldering mini-torch today, (basically a really strong jets pwoered lighter thing)
that mofo can BURN!
Not a good day for me. Everyone is getting all good stuff today, you, GD...bet you dont even smoke!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
is it in these post we can call you swag whore and get away with it ? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
You can call me a swag whore in any post now it seems. [img]wink.gif[/img] With any luck, I may have gotten myself a hookup in Japan.
WHORE!
*ahem*
I mean, swag whore, of course!
get the fudge on MSN! Im bored, and I demand you amuse me!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">bet u freaks got a digicam to...dame perverts [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]get the fudge on MSN! Im bored, and I demand you amuse me!
and If I do? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
then I dont wanna know what kind of " amuzments " u got going on [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
you know you love it [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
Bookmarks